This angel goes to the doctor today, the Ear, Nose & Throat Doc that is. Please be praying for him, and for Wayne and I. We are more than likely going to be making a tough decision today! I will post an update this afternoon. Thanks in advance for the prayers!
*UPDATE* Jacob still had fluid behind his right ear when we went to the doctor. We had exhausted all means of antibiotics. The only possible good outcome seemed to be to get tubes. He will have surgery on December 4th. Please pray for our lil man, and for us as we are very anxious! I know that this is a very "simple" surgery, but when it's on my son, nothing seems simple. The doc did assure me that we had a better chance of getting hurt going down the road in a car than we did with the anesthesia they use for this. That did offer a little peace....a little.

1 comment:
We will be praying for him!!! Just remember that kids go through this EVERYDAY and that the Lord is going to be with him, so everything is going to be just fine! :) (Easy for me to say, huh!) LOL :) He will feel so much better afterwards!
On side note ~ Thank you for my comment :) Your are the sweetest! The pumpkin image was actually one of Devin's gift bags! :) I'm a genius, huh? LOL :) Love ya!
Post a Comment