FAMILY PICTURES! We finally got our pictures done! We've been planning for forever for our first family portraits, and I wanted them to be outside. It's just now been warm enough to get outside and do them. So, here they are.... 



GREAT JOB MOM! I know who will be doing our family photos from now on! :) I couldn't ask for better!
4 comments:
AWW - those are SOOOO good!! She did a GREAT job - I see those photography classes are paying off really well!! I love them ALL - Little Man is as cute as he can be and I LOVE his little overalls!!!! Love ya!
Those are beautiful!!! Where were you in these pictures? Your mom is very talented!
We were at a country club in Prattville. We're taking classes, and loving them! :)
WOW!! I love these pictures...your little man is growing so fast!
Post a Comment