Sunday, October 11, 2009

So....

I haven't written in a while. I am ALMOST done with the Twilight Saga, and believe me....my family is so ready to be back to normal again! It will probably be quite some time before I let myself get into another book! :)

Our little man is sick. He has an ear infection. His fever spiked last night at 103.8. Needless to say, we were both scared to death! It's down now, but he still has one. It's ranged from 101-102 pretty much the rest of the time. Please keep him in your prayers. If it's not gone tomorrow, it's back to the doctor because something else would be going on. We're praying it doesn't come to that!

And finally, it took forever it seemed, but I got this thing to private! I hope you all are able to get to it. I felt blessed at number of people who responded! Who knew so many people liked us so much! ;) Now I don't have to monitor who looks at this thing! We had some very random people keeping up with us, and it was a little creepy.

Thanks for understanding! Hope your weekend has been so much better than ours! :)

No comments: