Friday, February 18, 2011

This And That

First of all, let me just say, my oldest child has been on a roll today. He is currently in timeout, and I am honestly having a hard time thinking straight. BUT...I've been wanting to post this all week so here goes. Bare with me if I start rambling. :)

Lil man experienced the great outdoors last Sunday. It was such a beautiful day, and we all made our way out to enjoy.

1

This next picture shows two things. #1: Wayne is an incredibly fun daddy who is always doing something different with this little guy! And #2: Wayne is a daddy that could care less about what his kiddos are wearing. He got Jacob ready on this morning. I know he brushed his teeth, but beyond that I think all he did was put on camo overalls OVER his pajamas. All I could do was laugh. At least we weren't going anywhere!

2

I've got a new hobby (as though I have a lot of free time at the moment!)...

3

My mom taught me the basics of crocheting while she was here after Grant was born. This pic was taken right when I was learning, and it's no where near perfect. I've gotten a lot better. I'm gonna make a dressy blanket for Grant for Easter, and then I'm moving on to hats. I have several patterns for some cute little hats, and I can't wait to dig in!

And last but definitely not least, this little chunk is growing up so fast. Seems unreal that four weeks have already gone by.

6

4

5

2 comments:

cbriddle said...

He is such an adorable little guy. You guys are awesome parents.

Unknown said...

Your crocheting looks great. Way to go. Loving the new pics and missing my babies :-(