Monday, April 26, 2010

Recent Videos :)

This first video is at breakfast time, so little man just got out of the bed! :) Wayne is down in our room (I don't even think he knew I was videoing because we have to do it so discretely or Jacob will just stare at the camera!) talking to Jacob. He is so funny when he has his little conversations with us. :)

I have another video that is the longest one we have yet of Jacob just showing off! He's laughing so hard no sound is coming out, he shows us how he can flip (he just learned that at the lake a couple of weeks ago) and he tells us how old he is! Boy, is he growing up! Unfortunately, it's too big to upload to blogger! :(

1 comment:

Cassie said...

That cute little boy is so Funny!! I love talking with him!! I will never forget the very long conversation that he, Wayne, and I had on the porch a couple of weeks ago. I just love that little boy!!