Friday, March 5, 2010

Like Father, Like Son

l1

My sweet little boy LOVES his "Da Dee"! You should see him when Wayne comes in from work. He hears the keys and runs straight to the back door, breathing really heavy, with the cutest little smile on his face, anxiously awaiting for his "Da Dee" to open the door! This is truly the highlight of my day. How thankful I am that Jacob has a "Da Dee" that loves him so much and looks just as forward to seeing him when he comes home!

Let me give you a little background about my husband. He loves the Lord. He loves his family. He loves the country. He loves to hunt. He loves to fish. Enough said. Well, little man has picked up on liking fishing poles. When we are outside, he has one that Wayne doesn't use anymore that he just loves to play with (believe me, it's been a very long time since this pole has had a hook on it). He even mimics Wayne casting it. I think we might have a fisherman on our hands. He's even entertained when there is no water around! :)

l2

I can imagine there will be many fishing trips in his future. Wayne already talks about the father/son trips he wants to take lil man on. Oh how I wish everyone could have such a "Da Dee!"

l4

No comments: